How to Enter
- Register or log into this website
- Create a secure account
- Browse the categories and criteria and choose the one(s) you want to enter
- You may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
- Complete the entry form(s) and upload any video.
- *Source subscribers can take advantage of the new One-Click entry system to the shots Awards The Americas. The new system auto- populates Source subscriber details and allows you to upload your work and credits in one easy step.
- Submit & pay
Entries produced between 1 January 2019 to the 31 December 2019 are eligible for entry into the shots Awards The Americas.
Who can enter?
The Awards are open to work created within North and South America between the eligibility period stated above. shots defines the work’s country of origin by the geographic location of the lead agency involved or, if there is no agency, the lead creative company. The work can be entered by any company involved in the creation of that piece of work. Entries cannot be made without the permission of the client and/or owner of the rights of the work.
All entries must have been created for a paying client except pro bono work for charities and non-profit organisations. Spec ads and director's cuts are NOT eligible apart from in the New Director of the Year category. shots Awards retains the rights to disqualify entries which offend national, religious, cultural or racial feelings.
Fees for single entry categories are $259
Fees for multiple entry categories (Director, Editor and company awards) are $650
You may enter as many categories as you like, however each entry must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
- Payment must be received for all entries before they will be approved for judging.
- Payment can be made securely online by credit card at time of submission.
- Payment by bank transfer for larger numbers of entries can be made - Please contact the events team on email@example.com to request an invoice.
Entry Deadline - January 29 2020
Awards Ceremony - 23 April 2020 | NeueHouse Hollywood, Los Angeles